Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hi

Who am I? I being the guy writing this blog. Simply put-I'm a DJ, electronic music producer, audiophile, athlete & newly developed health nut. This blog is meant to be a dumping ground for my bad ideas, worse recipes, audio tech & gadget reviews and all other types of Thomfoolery. I'm an avid gamer as well so check back here for what I'm playing, why it rocks or why it sucks so hard.

This is not a blog for everyone.  Some of you do not possess the palate for digesting the type of material you will find here.   And thats quite okay.  There are millions of other horribly written blogs out there just waiting for your rancid eyeballs.

Here is a place for me to vent, create and destroy.

I gotta say, I kinda hope you don't like it.  Less pressure..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment